Flashback to my high school years and I was running on average six miles a day, five or six days a week, as well as lifting. Good ole cross-country! To say the least, I haven't really kept up with that regimen. I have been randomly working out or going on little spurts of daily exercise over the years, but never really fully dedicated myself to training. Just recently, one of my best friends and I started working out everyday before the sun even comes up. It was extremely hard to get out of bed that early, especially since I am NOT a morning person at all. But we are now on our third week of working out and it feels so great! I hope I can keep this momentum going and just feel healthier all around. Sometimes all you need to push yourself that extra mile is the perfect workout song. When I was in cross-country, I remember always listening to fast paced and sometimes even outright angry music to get ...
My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. Here is a fun way we came up with a prop for our anniversary photo shoot. First, we picked out 3 different shaped wine bottles, emptied them, pulled off the labels and washed them. Then, I sprayed the wine bottles with Chalkboard paint from a spray can. After the wine bottles were left to dry overnight, I used some chalk to spell out "ONE" and then added some fake flowers for decoration. Voila! This is the setting where we shot our anniversary photos. My handsome husband :) It was a gorgeous sunset that evening! No filter! Ready for the photo shoot. <3 ...
With the wedding being only 5 months away, there is still a lot to get done and the stress is piling on. This past weekend, however, with the help of my bridesmaids- I found my wedding dress!! It took hours of trying on, and trying on AGAIN, to finally say "YES!" to my dress. I absolutely feel like a princess in it, which every bride should feel on her wedding day. So, now my dress is ordered, the bridesmaid dresses are ordered, the reception hall is booked, the beach house is booked (where the ceremony will be) and the hotel where Dave and I will spend our first night as a married couple- is booked. Onto the little details now, such as: flowers, decorations, the food, the cake, etc etc etc. Ok, not so little. If any of you wonderful girlies want to stop over for Bridal magazines and wine, don't hesitate to call. Dave and I decided where we will go on our hon...
Comments
Post a Comment