Eden is ONE!!

2:26 PM 
   On March 9th our little girl turned ONE!! I can't believe my little baby is a year old now. It really does go by so fast. It's bittersweet. On Saturday March 12, we threw a birthday party for Eden. Family and friends gathered to celebrate and Sweet Pea Palace Photography came and took pictures of the event. Some of the Lattimer family came up from Tennessee and spent the weekend with us. It was such an amazing time! There is nothing better than being surrounded by your loved ones on a special day. Here are a couple pics from the day! More to come!!




A year old =)

A couple days before Eden's party, Dave and I took Eden to get her 1 year photos done. It was a blast!
Pictures done by Sweet Pea Palace photography.






 



In upcoming news, a lot of fun things are planned! Tomorrow, I am heading to Columbus for a Lil Wayne concert with Casie and Amber! Girls night out :) In April, Dave and I are taking my parents to go see Ron White, we are going to see Lady Gaga, heading to Tennessee to visit family for the weekend, and at the end of April- Dave and I are going to Vegas for his work convention! Can't wait. As of right now, I am working on a lot of different projects. More info to come as they develop.  I am so thankful for my loving and supportive fiance. My love for him grows every day. <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Mommy Humor