Wedding Planning

           With the wedding being only 5 months away, there is still a lot to get done and the stress is piling on. This past weekend, however, with the help of my bridesmaids- I found my wedding dress!! It took hours of trying on, and trying on AGAIN, to finally say "YES!" to my dress. I absolutely feel like a princess in it, which every bride should feel on her wedding day. So, now my dress is ordered, the bridesmaid dresses are ordered, the reception hall is booked, the beach house is booked (where the ceremony will be) and the hotel where Dave and I will spend our first night as a married couple- is booked. Onto the little details now, such as: flowers, decorations, the food, the cake, etc etc etc. Ok, not so little. If any of you wonderful girlies want to stop over for Bridal magazines and wine, don't hesitate to call.
        Dave and I decided where we will go on our honeymoon as well. It isn't booked yet, but our honeymoon destination will be Italy! Stopping at Venice, Florence and Rome. I have never been overseas, so applying for a passport is on the list of things to do.
       Those of you that are planning on staying in Alabama for a couple days, for our wedding, we really appreciate that you will be sharing our special day with us. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Mommy Humor