DIY Wine Bottles Recycled

    My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. Here is a fun way we came up with a prop for our anniversary photo shoot.

First, we picked out 3 different shaped wine bottles, emptied them, pulled off the labels and washed them.
 
Then, I sprayed the wine bottles with Chalkboard paint from a spray can.
 
 
After the wine bottles were left to dry overnight, I used some chalk to spell out "ONE" and then added some fake flowers for decoration.

 Voila!
 
 
 
This is the setting where we shot our anniversary photos. My handsome husband :)


                                         It was a gorgeous sunset that evening! No filter!
 
 
Ready for the photo shoot. <3

 
 
Another photo of the beautiful sunset.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Mommy Humor