Ahh, the good ole days!

          This entry is dedicated to the things I LOVED when I was growing up. I was born in '86 and remember some great things from the 90s!
#1. POGS!
I loved collecting pogs and slammers. I would trade them with my friends at recess haha. I have no idea where all my pogs went, cause I had quite the collection.
#2.Clarissa Explains It All!
One of my favorite shows! We didn't have cable growing up, so I remember watching this classic show whenever we would go visit my grandparents. Oh, and one of my best friends is her twin.
SEE!? :)

#3. GAK!

AHH!! I loved this stuff. Use to push it into the corners of the case and make "fart" noises. Oh the things that entertain you as a kid. lol :)


#4. Beanie Babies!

I use to stand in line for hourrrssss at a local store, waiting to get in and buy the latest Beanie Babies. I probably only actually had about 15 total though. I wasn't as hardcore as others. One of my favorites was Stinky.

#5. Dinosaurs!
Another classic show I use to watch. I really need to find the DVD to this show, would love to have it in my collection.
And gotta love one of the most famous lines, said by the baby as it hit the Father dino over the head with a frying pan..
"Not da Momma!!"

 
#6. The Magic 8 Ball!
I knew it really wasn't "magic", however I couldn't stop asking it questions. lol. "Will I be rich?" "Will I marry so and so..?"  and on and on.


 
#7. Goosebumps!

Photo of some of my books
 Another classic. Good ole R.L. Stine was a favorite of mine. I would seriously get scared after reading Goosebumps. Also loved it when he turned some into movies. :)



#8. Skip It!


I would "Skip It" for long periods of time, trying to get the counter as high as I could. I owned a pink one, of course. :)

Omg and the song! I am guilty of singing this.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Mommy Humor