Health, Flowers and Motorcycles


Well, it has been awhile since I have written. It has been a hard couple of months, with all of April pretty much being bedridden with health issues. Luckily, I am seeing a new doctor now and hope to be on the mend and back to my normal life soon. I definitely was being over medicated and it was making me lethargic,  being constantly lightheaded,  feeling of fainting, among many many other things. This went on for almost a month after going to the ER. I couldn't even operate a vehicle. I came in with some symptoms, and the medications just caused NEW problems to the extreme. It was scary. Almost makes me want to go holistic. Sometimes meds mixed with other meds is just a disaster waiting to happen. Course, everyone reacts to medications differently. But, I trust that my NEW doctor has a new and better approach. Since I've been bedridden for several weeks, it will definitely take some time to get my muscle strength back. LOL I actually got sore from walking around outside and around the house. Crazy! And after all the weeks and work I put in at Planet Fitness, it is surprising how fast you can lose that muscle. I can't wait to get back to Planet Fitness and to see Rachel VanMeter at 5 AM for our daily routine.

I am so thankful for the nice weather! Since I haven't been able to leave the house much, just walking outside, sitting in the sun, and looking at the blooming flowers has really lifted my spirits. It is so beautiful out now. I hope to make a trip to Kingwood Center with the kids soon. I've had to give up a lot of acting jobs and photo shoots, but I look forward to getting back to the grind as soon as I can. I really miss my acting class and acting buddies. My friends and family have been so awesome with stopping over to keep me company. My oldest sister even brought me lunch one day. I feel so blessed to have the strong and loving support of my loved ones.


My husband also has been really enjoying the nice weather. It is motorcycle season! He is actually going on a day trip with his good friend Chet Johnson today. He is so excited. :) I love riding on the back of his motorcycle. And I love seeing him smile ear to ear after a nice motorcycle ride.






My baby sister graduates from Duke University in May! It went so fast! I remember visiting her, her freshman year, with Dave and baby Eden. Then we had a sister trip the following year. Just Faith, Angela and I. There are many great memories from the trip! I am extremely proud of my sis! I'll miss visiting the beautiful campus of Duke.



                     Until next time, Liz




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Group Shoot in Bowling Green