Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

     After coming home from a long work weekend, and being curled up on the couch watching TV with my husband and youngest daughter, I realized I haven't been keeping up much with my blog. We have all been extremely busy lately. Thursday morning, I left for my Swisher promotional job and headed to Detroit. The hotel was gorgeous! In the restaurant area they had a live jazz band and extremely tasty food. I enjoyed sitting and listening to them for a couple hours.


 The next morning, I headed towards Frankenmuth, MI where the Country Fest would be going on for the next couple of days. The environment was so much fun. Live bands, cowboys and cowgirls for 6/7 hours a day with the other Swisher girls. We had a blast. Saturday, since we didn't have to be at work until 6, the three of us girls got to explore Frankenmuth a little. Even though it was very chilly out, we wandered around cute shops and restaurants. The Fall season was definitely in the air. 

  We worked Friday and Saturday with the sounds of country music ringing in our ears. Attempted to win a 50/50 drawing, but unfortunately that didn't happen. The fest had a free photo booth, food, a mechanical bull and more. 

I love working and spending time with the fun girls I've met since I started promotional modeling more regularly, this past summer. 
         I spent half the day Sunday driving back home where I was greeted with hugs and kisses from my family. :) I love going on the road for these promotions, but I sure did miss them. The schedules work out great since most of the promotions are during the weekends. 
     Tomorrow night will be another long trip, but this time for my husband's work. We will be driving 12 hours to Burlington, Vermont and be there until Saturday. We have made trips there to his home office in the summer and winter. I am really excited to see Vermont in the Fall with all the beautiful trees changing color. That's all for now. Need to get some rest before a day of packing tomorrow. 

-Liz 





Comments

  1. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it!

    Love,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Mommy Humor