Road Warriors

  I'm in the car right now with my husband and youngest daughter Eden. We are driving back home with Miranda Lambert playing on the radio. It has almost been a week now since we left Ohio for Vermont.
It was beautiful, but we arrived past their "peak" season so the trees weren't as bright and colorful as they would have been a couple weeks ago. 
             

     The weather was chilly 40s to 50s and dropped down to the 30s at night. We walked up and down Church Street as usual. Passing many different restaurants, shops and musicians playing outside. 


     While Dave was at work during the day, Eden and I walked down to Lake Champlain, went to a hair salon, shopped and just enjoyed the day. At five o'clock we would meet up with Dave for dinner on Church Street. 
   
 
     Dave and I never meet a stranger, at almost every restaurant we got to meet some locals. We spent a couple nights around a fire outside of our hotel, met some really fun people and exchanged numbers. Eden was entertaining everyone and very outgoing. Every time someone asked how old she was, they were always shocked when we told them she was only three years old. They guessed at least five because of her height, vocabulary and personality. We even met a couple from New Jersey that invited us to come visit next time we are in NYC. My husband can start a conversation with anyone. I admire that about him and love how it is rubbing off on me, since usually, believe it or not, I am quiet and shy when it comes to talking with people I don't know well. However, that is starting to change. We also met a group of people that were out celebrating a woman's birthday. Her name was Elizabeth as well and we bonded right away.
      

  
       Saturday morning we got up and drove about 3 hours to Lake George, NY and stayed there for a night. I love my family so much. Another fun trip to Vermont. 
-Liz 

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Group Shoot in Bowling Green