Look Mom! My room is clean!

Those that know me, especially my Mom, know that I was never the tidiest of people. My room was ALWAYS messy. Unless of course, my Mom told me I had to clean my room or I couldn't go out with my friends. Then it was a 2 hour cleaning job (and hiding stuff under the bed and in drawers).
     Flash forward 8 years and I have my own home with my husband and two daughters. My home is now something I take pride in. Even though there still are some days were things are not in place (we have a 2 year old and 5 year old-you can imagine the messes), for the most part our house is very clean. My husband and I take turns with certain household jobs. I do most of them since I am the stay at home parent, but he is great about helping me when he gets home from work. I feel very lucky in that area. My husband hates to dust, which is great because that is my favorite chore! He helps with laundry and I make sure to have dinner ready for him when he gets home from work. And I love the smell of a freshly cleaned kitchen. ME?! Enjoying cleaning?! Yes, I guess it is true. After years of growing up and owning a home of your own, things definitely change. :) My Mom would be so proud.

 Here are some great tips for organizing your closet! Closet Organizing from RealSimple.com.
From RealSimple.com
                                I actually use this in my own closet. I hang up my purses on hangers.

From RealSimple.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Mommy Humor