Back to The Green Mountain State

    For the third time in a year and a half, my husband and I are back visiting Burlington, Vermont. His company's main office is located here. We drove the 12 hours to get to Vermont from Ohio. Along the drive, I really wanted to stop at some unique, maybe even cheesy, road stops. I searched for the world's largest and smallest roadside stops. I found a great website that helps locate stops along your route. Check it out! I will definitely be using this site more often.

Roadtrippers

With the above website, I found the World's Smallest Church located in New York. The church is in the Guinness Book of World Records and can fit two people inside. People have visited this church from all over and it has even been the site for weddings! However, since it is in the middle of a pond, the guest had to sit in boats.






The rest of our drive to Vermont was through the Adirondack Mountains. It was beautiful! I will be uploading more photos in another post. We absolutely love to travel. Discover your America!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty

Swisher Sweeties in Frankenmuth, MI

Mommy Humor